“I will not offer to the Lord my God sacrifices
that have cost me nothing.”
— 2 Samuel 24:24
Immediate Aboriginal Prison Ministry and School Needs
ATMBI Dorm Heating System-$18755
ATMBI Commercial Washer
& Dryer + Stove x 2
ATMBI Trenching for Water Line-
ATMBI Septic Tank & Sewage Jet System-
ATMBI Siding Material & Labour-
Prison Ministry Volunteers
ATMBI Instructors & Students
Maintenance & Repair
- on-site worker
- especially for winter months
Where most needed
- Your gift will enable Almond Tree Ministries to deliver messages of God’s Love and Redeeming Power to prisoners, residential school victims, their children and loved ones.
A lifesaving message
- Bring a message and resources full of God’s grace and love to those incarcerated.
Future ministers of the Gospel
- Sponsor less fortunate students who wish to attend ATMBI so that they can become equipped to live for God, serve Him and become productive citizens.
A memorable Christmas
- Bring dignity at Christmas to the lives of children and their families whose lives have been turned around because of incarceration and/or the effects of Residential Schools. Through Almond Tree Ministries Christmas Program gifts, turkeys and treat bags are provided with the love of Jesus. To know that someone cares can bring a heart comfort and healing that can last a life time.
Give them a brighter future
- Give a gift to provide a place where children can feel safe. Future plans are to construct a gymnasium and add more playground equipment.
Become a Monthly Partner
Your Gift Makes a Difference!
Donate by mail
Almond Tree Ministries Inc.
PO Box 626
Make checks or money orders payable to Almond Tree Ministries Inc.
Almond Tree Ministries Inc. is a non- profit organization. Our registered charity number is 872201496RR0001 which allows gifts to which may be deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Our policy is to apply all gifts given toward a specific project to that project. Occasionally, we receive more contributions than can be wisely applied to a specific project. When that happens, we use the excess funds to meet other pressing needs that will help advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ.