Addressing your needs today.
Planting seeds for tomorrow.
Almond Tree Ministries Bible Institute exists to prepare you today for what God has for you tomorrow. Men and women from different walks of life come here to be equipped to live for God and serve Him wherever He has called them.
The school is located approximately 28.9 km (18 mi) NE of Canora, Saskatchewan, next to the Key First Nation. The beautiful rolling hills, shady trees and meandering Assiniboine River provide the perfect learning environment. Within a 20 minute drive are Norquay and Canora, the two closest towns. ATMBI offers a one year Certificate of Christian Service Program and a two year Diploma of Theological and Biblical Studies Program.
At ATMBI, we believe, you will be challenged to grow in the knowledge of Jesus Christ, to go deeper in your intimacy with God, and to reach out and touch the world with His Love!
Certificate of Christian Service
How long will it take?
You will attend classes for 2-four month long semesters. Each 16 week semester consists of full time classes generally from 6:30-9:30pm. In addition you will attend/participate in the following church ministries: youth and church ministry, adult bible studies, Sunday school, Sunday services, mission outreach and prison ministry.
What is it?
The ATMBI was designed with your personal and spiritual growth in mind. The ATMBI Courses and Field Education will ground you in Christian thought and practice so you can be effective in the local church and your community. ATMBI provides the environment and support you need if you just want to explore what God has for you. At ATMBI you will gain a solid Christian foundation before pursuing a career or higher education or if your plans are to re-enter the work force.
How much does it cost?
|( Tuition per credit hour||$160.00 )|
|Tuition per year||$4,800.00|
|Application Fee (non refundable and required with application form)||$25.00|
|Dormitory lodging including meals||$400.00 / mo.|
- September 5-21, 2017 – Faith BT120
- September 25-October 12, 2017 – Principles of Prayer JS124
- October 16-November 2, 2017 – Character of God JS125
- November 6-23, 2017 – Courses to be determined
- November 27-December 14, 2017 – Principles of Living by Faith JS126
- December 15, 2017-January 1, 2018 – Christmas Break
- January 2-18, 2018 – Fruit of the Spirit JS127
- January 22-February 8, 2018 – Power in the Blood JS128
- February 12-March 1, 2018 – Courses to be determined
- March 5-22, 2018 – Biblical Prosperity JS129
- March 26-April 12, 2018 – Wells of Faith JS130
You must successfully complete the 30 cr/hr courses with a grade point average of 2.0 (C), or higher, plus all Biblical Courses with a passing grade.
Field Education is required and provides students with hands on experience in ministry. With a servant’s heart and attitude, students participate in different aspects of the church life.
Thank you for your interest in the programs offered at Almond Tree Ministries Bible Institute (ATMBI). We look forward to the prospect of you being enrolled in the Certificate of Christian Service Program and/or Diploma of Theological and Biblical Studies. Your time at ATMBI will be one of challenges, discovery and growth both personal and spiritual. The decision to attend a Bible Institute is a big and exciting one, and ATMBI stands with you in prayer as you work through the details. God bless you as you seek His will for your life.
- Download the Pastoral Recommendation Form, print it, fill it out, and email it to your pastor. The pastor must mail the completed form to the address specified on the form. Alternatively, they can email the form to Administrative Services at email@example.com.
- Complete the Online Application Form. Upon submitting the form, you will be redirected to our PayPal page and asked to pay the $25.00 Application Fee. If you do not wish to pay the fee using PayPal, simply exit the PayPal page and arrange an alternative method of payment with Administrative Services using the contact form or phone number appearing in the Get support section below.
Contact us by email or phone for answers to any questions you have about ATMBI or assistance with the application process.