Greetings in the wonderful Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Carole and I could not have imagined doing what we do, but God knew, and we thank you for partnering with us and working alongside to help further the Kingdom of God and present the Gospel Message which is as powerful today as it was over 2000 years ago. We thank God for you and your family!
FGBMF “Couples Advance” Weekend, Camrose, AB
Once again we were blessed to be able to take 10 couples from the Key First Nation to Camrose, Alberta to the Annual Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship “Couples Advance” Weekend in June. Marital relationships were strengthened and the Lord was honored. It is amazing to see how families are changed and how their commitment to each other is fortified!
Summer Camp Meetings
God was present with us in the many camp meetings held over the summer! Faith was stirred, built up and strengthened, many accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior while others received healing and deliverance. To God be the glory!
- Indoor Camp Meetings in Turtleford, SK. with Pastors Fred & Alvina Thunderchild (photo on left)
- Camp meetings in Kehewin Reserve, AB ( photo middle right)
- Moose Lake Baptist Bible Camp, Bonnieville, AB. (photo bottom right)
- Key First Nation Family Camp Meetings in July & the Key First Nation Outreach tent meetings in August
- Tent meetings in Cereal, AB.
- Family Ranch Camp Meetings with the Navajo Peoples in Flagstaff, AZ.
The 2013-2014 school year at the Almond Tree Christian Academy (ATCA) has been a great success and Carole & I thank you for all your prayers and support. Children are a blessing and we know that ATCA students are not only a blessing but are truly capable, enthusiastic scholars. (see photos below)
- This year we were able to set up, with the help of volunteers, much needed playground equipment for the children: swing set, teeter-totters & tetherball as seen in photo on the left.
- In June the children had a very successful class trip to Moose Jaw, Regina.
- ATCA Awards & Graduation Night was a special evening for our students. We want to thank the parents, grandparents, and all who attended for their loving support.
Also want to thank Dustin, an ATCA student, who sang and played guitar as seen in photo bottom left. His dedication and commitment to his gift of music are a blessing.
We are looking forward to the Grand Opening of the Almond Tree Ministries Bible Institute. We have six students registered for 2014-2015 and more to come. The work on the dormitory has progressed well over the summer but there is still a need for finances to complete the electrical work, heating system, trenching for the water line, septic tank, sewage jet system, siding material / labour as well as 2 sets of washers/dryers and 2 stoves.
The Almond Tree Ministries website has been launched and is now operational. If you wish to partner with us and donate to any of the above needs please visit us at www.almondtreeministries.com or send check or money order made payable to Almond Tree Ministries Inc. in enclosed envelope. Also if you would like to become a Student Sponsor and help to financially support a student for the 2014-2015 school year at ATMBI we will provide you with a photo and keep you updated on their progress. If you have any questions please feel free to call: 306-594-4408 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are always in our prayers!
Allan and Carole O’Soup